Hot & Cold Weather Advisory
During hot weather (95 degrees and above) and cold weather (32 degrees and below), there is a chance the wine will be damaged in transit. In the instance you would like wine to be shipped to an area affected by these conditions, we highly recommend selecting the Next Day Air shipping option. BOTTAIA Winery is not liable for any packages damaged due to hot or cold weather.
- All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before shipping.
- Orders placed after 12:00pm PST are processed the following business day.
- Delivery of the package depends on the distance from our winery and the day and time the order was received.
- All orders are shipped Monday through Thursday and delivered Monday through Friday.
- Orders are shipped through UPS Ground, unless expedited shipping is specified.
- We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time.
- UPS cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, so please provide a physical address where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine.
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). UPS will not leave such packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to BOTTAIA Winery. Ponte Winery is not responsible for additional shipping charges.
- If a package returns, please contact the Wine Club Department at their direct line, 951-365-3388. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are reshipped.
- Once your order has been processed and a change of address is required while in route, a one-time complimentary reroute will be honored. For all future reroutes, after the one time complimentary reroute, a charge of $22.00 will be applied to the order.
- Orders of a Magnum, 1 case, 12 bottles or 36lbs will be shipped in two separate packages. Shipping rates vary.
Wine Shipping Restrictions and Ordering Limits
Due to many state and local laws, BOTTAIA Winery is only able to ship wine to the states listed below. Some restrictions to states, zip codes and/or ordering limits are also below. These laws do not affect shipping of Non-Wine Products. We will be happy to ship orders not containing wine to any U.S. destination.
The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. For more information and a state-by-state analysis of direct shipping laws, please visit the Wine Institute.
*Please note: Limits are in addition to Wine Club shipments.
BOTTAIA Winery Shipment by State Status
- California – No Limit.
- Colorado – No Limit.
Persons must be 21 years of age or older to shop on www.bottaiawinery.com or view our Online Store. By entering our website, you verify that you are legally able to consume alcohol and understand all the risks (health, legal and other) that may occur by doing so.
Wine will only be purchased and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years of age. By placing an order, you validate that you and the person who accepts delivery will be 21 years of age or older. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery may be required to show identification. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person.