WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
As required by County and State authorities, we will be following all safety requirements. Please see below for details.
- Please refrain from dining with us if you have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms.
- We request that you wear face coverings prior to entry of BOTTAIA Winery.
- Face coverings may be removed after you have been seated.
- Please maintain 6 feet separation from others not within your party.
- Please practice hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Seating capacity has been reduced to ensure tables are distanced 6 feet apart.
- Tables are limited to 6 guests maximum.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
- Each area's seating capacity will be limited to 50% occupancy, with tables distanced 6 feet apart.
- All of our associates will be wearing face masks.
- There will be consistent and thorough sanitizing of surfaces prior to and following your visit.
- We will be observing rigorous sanitation and disinfection protocols in our kitchen and service areas.
- Public areas and restrooms will be sanitized regularly.
Although we limit our contributions to a small number of local organizations that help children ages 13 and under who are suffering physically from pain or abuse, we will do our best to contribute to other charities that work to achieve the same goals. If your organization benefits suffering children in the Temecula area, please fill out the Donation Request form below. If your charity meets our charitable giving requirements (children ages 13 and under who are suffering from physical pain or abuse in the Temecula area), we will be in touch with you.
We kindly request that you do not call, e-mail, or write to make the initial donation request, or to follow up. We are unable to process any charitable contribution requests, except through the website form.