WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
- Please refrain from dining with us if you have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms.
- We adhere to all current local and state health guidelines, and request that our guests do the same.
- Please practice hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Tables are limited to 8 guests maximum.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
- All of our associates are vaccinated.
- We will be practicing rigorous sanitation and disinfection protocols in our kitchen and service areas.
- Public areas and restrooms will be sanitized regularly.
Although we limit our contributions to a small number of local organizations that help children ages 13 and under who are suffering physically from pain or abuse, we will do our best to contribute to other local charities that work to achieve the same goals. If your organization benefits suffering children in the Temecula area, please fill out the Donation Request form below. If your charity meets our charitable giving requirements (children ages 13 and under who are suffering from physical pain or abuse in the Temecula area), we will be in touch with you.
We kindly request that you do not call, e-mail, or write to make the initial donation request, or to follow up. We are unable to process any charitable contribution requests, except through the website form.